Please mail to email@example.com for any part not listed
Ball mill wear parts
Liners from Feed Head to Discharge End, Head Liner, Shell Liner, Partition Grates and Discharge Grates.
|Φ1200x3000|| Φ1500x5700||Φ1830x7000|| Φ2200x4500|| Φ2400x3000||Φ3200x4500|
high manganese steel, high chrome white iron, abrasion resistant rubber and rubber/ steel combination
Advantages of Rubber Liners
- Longer Wear Life: Rubber Liners are pressure molded to ensure highest density and engineered for maximum abrasion resistance. Industry recognized as delivering 1.5 – 4 times the wear life of steel liners.
- Reduced Weight Lowers Costs: Rubber liners are 75 to 80% lighter than steel liners, increasing energy efficiency of the mill by 15%. Less stress on the mill for reduced maintenance.
- Leak proof: Rubber liners are perfectly sealed to eliminate opportunity for slurry leakage and corrosion of the shell.
- Easy to Install: Quick and easy installation of light-weight liners minimizes down times and improves safety.
- Reduced Noise Levels: Reduce noise levels by 8-10dB. Environment friendly for safer working conditions.